Smith Brothers Farms has a soft spot with both Heather and I. Despite growing up in different regions in Washington, we both grew up on Smith Brothers milk. It is, was and will most likely continue to be simply delicious. Before the days of “USDA Organic” milk Smith Brothers Farms distributed some of the best quality milk I can remember. From reviews of friends & family it only seems that their tradition as continued to produce quality milk, whether organic or not.
That being said, we do not know for sure what their current practices are for their non-organic products and will need to be verified.
- Organic Eggs (Brown XL)
- Eggs (White XL)
- Sour Cream
- Milk (Whole, 2%, 1%, Fat Free, Acidophilus, Chocolate Milk)
- Organic Milk (Whole, 2%, 1%, Fat Free)
- No Hormones
- USDA Organic
- NW Farm Review Rating: 4 Star
- Location: Kent, WA – Google Maps Link
- NW Farm Review Visit: None
- Standards Confirmation: None
- Website: http://www.smithbrothersfarms.com/