Full Circle started out as a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) in 1996 and has turned into one of the largest Organic CSA type farm businesses in the Northwest. They are not only just a CSA however, they are also a reasonably sized distributors who’s products can be found in large retail stores. Closest location near this author is 2.5 miles away at a Top Food & Drug.
Full Circle is an excellent, wide range producer and distributor of organic food. It’s hard to quantify them specifically as they are a distributor, but technically each of their partners should be looked at individually. For example, Full Circle eggs come from Stieber Farms and Full Circle Dairy comes from Fresh Breeze Organic. Both of which us at NW Farm Review have reviewed before and find to be top notch producers. Click their names above to see prior reviews. Full Circle lists all their farmers and producers on their website here, it’s worth checking out.
- Huge range of Vegetables and Herbs full list here
- Full list of available products on the website here
- Location: Multiple Farms all in Washington
- NW Farm Review Rating: 4.5 Star
- NW Farm Review Visit: None
- Standards Confirmation: None
- Website: Full Circle – http://www.fullcircle.com/
- Eggs! Full Circle and Stieber Farms
- A short history of Full Circle can be found on this News Article: Register Guard
- A short, positive review from Mom Always Finds Out blog